East Sikkim, Sikkim
With captivating scenery and hypnotizing scene, East Sikkim is a flawless vacationer’s destination in Sikkim. One of the four district, the south-eastern locale of this Himalayan state is the prime destination with numerous places to visit and customs and celebrations to enjoy. The capital city of Sikkim, Gangtok is the prime traveller’s hub of East Sikkim. Aside from being the regulatory centre point of the state, East Sikkim is likewise the centre point of the tourism activities in the Himalayan area.
East Sikkim is a district in the Indian state of Sikkim. It is known for its stunning views of the Kanchenjunga mountain range, its lush green valleys, and its abundance of wildlife. The district is home to a number of tourist attractions, such as the Tsomgo Lake, the Nathu La Pass, the Rumtek Monastery, the Pemayangtse Monastery, and the Rabdentse Ruins. Additionally, the district is home to a number of religious sites, such as the Enchey Monastery and the Phodong Monastery. Additionally, the district is home to a number of parks and gardens, such as the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary and the Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary. Additionally, the district is home to a number of adventure activities, such as trekking, mountain biking, and paragliding.
The rich greenery, entrancing valleys, delightful lakes, numerous old monasteries and temples enhance East Sikkim drawing in a large number of vacationers. East Sikkim is also home to a number of cultural attractions, such as the Namchi Monastery, the Tashi View Point, and the Char Dham. Additionally, the district is home to a number of shopping centers, such as the M.G. Marg and the Lal Bazaar.
Things to do in East Sikkim
- Trekking: East Sikkim is home to a variety of trekking trails, making it a great place to explore the area.
- Sightseeing: East Sikkim is home to a variety of attractions, including the Rumtek Monastery, the Tsomgo Lake, and the Nathu La Pass.
- Adventure Sports: East Sikkim is a great place for adventure sports, such as paragliding, rock climbing, and zip-lining.
- River Rafting: East Sikkim is home to a variety of rivers, making it a great place to go river rafting.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries: East Sikkim is home to a variety of wildlife sanctuaries, making it a great place to observe and learn about the local wildlife.