When we plan a trip with a group of strangers, there are few things which we worry about the most:
- Will it be safe to travel?
- Will it be economical?
- Will I be able to cover significant places in allocated time?
- How are the accomodations are gonna be?
- How’s the food gonna be?
- Who’s going to tell us what and where to spend more/less time?
… and many more
When you travel with JustWravel, you won’t have to worry about these or any other thing for that matter and I say this as a highly satisfied customer of them.
I’ve been going on trips with them specially in North and North-East India for more than 5 years. I’ve ben highly impressed by the way they manage the entire itinerary of any kind of trip, be it trekking, backpacking or weekend gataways.
Few things that stood out for them:
- They always have 1 or more experienced trip leads with the group who knows what, when and hows of the trip.
- The trip leaders are mainly local to the place and true travellers, so they have updated information like weather, road closure etc.
- The trip leads are not just for navigation, they keep the group engaged through group activities leading to good bonding between strangers.
- JustWravel’s itinerary covers most number of places for a given duration.
- Their itinerary is so elaborate, that I do not need to do my own research, saving me huge amount of time.
- Road Trips have a premium experience with respect to the package price.
- Last, once I book from them, I get free every worry and from doing reaserch on mode of travel, where to stay, what to eat, where to go, how to reach, etc etc.
Few of the trips I did with JustWravel